Sunday, November 14, 2010

LaSt MemOrY 4 FirSt SeMesTeR!!!

Argh!!!!!
I miss all my u friend..
it was my first time to live outside and far away from my home...
so it was my first time also to live with other people..
fir in he first time i fell something else that i never felt b4..
at first i didn't miss my u friend but once i'm at home....... i miss all of them..
i miss the time when i hang out together with alif, syuk, hasif, amir, paan, hariz, daus n our new member zul at syuk's room and when me n my classmate hang out together at anjung n at Kuala Pilah...
n then i n izul hang out at Faris house, and when i, izul n daus sleep together at Hasif room by combining two bed..
haaaa....
i really full of memory.... i will treasure it eternal inside my memory forever!!!




the time when they celebrating one of their housemate birthday...
but unfortunately, i didn't have the time to celebrate my bday with them as it already started sem break....
i really wish i can celebrate with them as i still until today has never celebrate my bday together with my friend...
all of them are very unique... the have their own characters... ihappy with all of them...
i really miss of them so much..
i will try my best so that we can celebrate holiday together eventhough for just one day!!!!!!!!
i miss all of u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











n not forget when i for the first time travel with my friend to PD...
it was so excititng eventhough all of us didn't have the time to play with the ocean just taking pic a lot.... 







Actually the moment i want to go home i feel really want to stay with them a little bit longer...
But that doesn't matter i wish we can meet again next sem.. n still can hang out together..
i really miss them...






.


And to all my old friend i never forget about u all i miss u all to....

2 comments:

  1. hah..seludup kucing msuk dlm dorm!!!! xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. mne ade...
    tu kucing liar r.. beranak kat dalam almari kwn aq..

    ReplyDelete