Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2010...

hari ini sudah masuk raya yang ke lima..
i still don't have the mood to celebrate it..
i keep wondering why is it...
however i still gonna celebrate it with my family and my cousin...
even though i don't have the mood to celebrate it i still follow my family, cousin and my big family tree visiting to other people house as it is our unique tradition...
we still having fun taking so much picture even though this time we caught picture inside our grandparent house..
each family have their own colour..
it so wonderful....
however i still don't understand one thing..
why all the houses at my village cook the same thing for the raya festive..
all of them have made laksa for raya dishes for this year..
it always the same..

  this is my family picture...
i totally look weird isn't it..















and for this is the picture for the whole my mother siblings or my mother family..
tp nie tak masok ag gmbr2 saudara mak aq yang lain..
hehehe..
meriah tak???

No comments:

Post a Comment